The London Borough of Newham is the Admission Authority for this school who organise all admissions centrally. Application forms are available online or through contacting the council 020 8430 2000.
At Ranelagh Primary School we recognise that choosing the right school for your child is extremely important and that each school has its individual characteristics.
We welcome visits by parents or carers and the child/ren to view the school and for discussions with the Head Teacher. Parents are requested to contact the school to arrange an appointment (020 8534 4364).
Nursery and Reception admissions in September accept children born between 1st September and 31st August. Admissions forms and school information packs can be obtained from the school office.
We have included a number of links below to help you apply for a school place for your child, depending on the academic year. The following link is also very useful and provides useful information from the London Borough of Newham's Pupil Services Section.
Admission for Entry from September 2017 (2017/8 current academic year)
- Determined Arrangements for September 2017 entry
- LB Newham Primary School Admissions web page
- ‘In Year’ School Admissions Application – aka mid term or mid phase
Admission for Entry from September 2018 (2018/9 academic year)
Reception Admission for Entry from September 2018
- Pan London eadmissions portal
- Pan London Schemes for 2017- 18
- Determined Arrangements for September 2018 entry
- LB Newham Reception for 2017 Admission web pages
Primary to Secondary Transition for Entry September 2017/18 - 2018-19
- Link to Pan London eadmissions portal
- Pan London Schemes for 2017-18
- Determined Admission Arrangements for 2018 entry
- LB Newham primary to secondary transition web pages