If you are interested in working at Ranealgh Primary School, please send your CV to email@example.com, along with a covering letter. Likewise, you can contact the school office for any additional information.
We are pleased to announce that we have a number of vacancies for the role of Midday supervisors at our School, 12:00pm – 1:15pm Monday to Friday, term time only (38 weeks per year). The main purpose of this role is to actively supervise the children in the dining hall and out in the playground during the lunchtime period.
You will also need to be able to establish positive relationships with the children, show professionalism and have a good sense of humour.
Can you demonstrate the following attributes?
- Communicate effectively and to work as part of a team.
- Show that you are able to work on your own initiative including organising games and supporting ‘unstructured play’.
- Make sure the children are safe, happy and well behaved during the lunchtime period.
- Keep the dining hall clean during the lunchtime period.
- Ensure high levels of discretion and confidentiality.
- Only applications submitted on the school’s application form will be considered.
- Any appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance in accordance with Keeping Children Safe and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
If you feel you have these skills we would be very pleased to hear from you. Please collect an application form from the school office, see attachments below or speak to Mrs Patel for further information.
Closing Date: Friday 25th November 2017 – 10 a.m.