Aims & Vision
To be the best that you can be
Every individual will achieve their full potential. That learning will be rich in meaningful and memorable experiences preparing them to become life-long learners, able to adapt positively to the challenges of the future.
- Provide opportunities that are challenging and aspirational
- Provide learning that is enjoyable, relevant and in context
- Provide a safe, caring school that promotes good citizenship through the 5Rs
- Provide teachers who lead the way, are innovative and inspirational
- Promote, facilitating and enabling the inclusion of all children
- Encouraging questions, debate and enquiry to make informed decisions
- Promoting a sense of self and others as a valuable member of the community
- Encouraging positive choices about their own physical and mental well-being
- Providing a curriculum that is broad, balanced, creative and rooted in experiences that allow them to be the best that they can be.