We have a range of uniform available at the school with our logo displayed on it. We do request that pupils wear at least one item of uniform that has our logo.
Please ensure all clothing is clearly labelled with pupils’ name.
If you have any questions regarding the school uniform policy, please speak to a member of staff in the office.
If you would like to purchase uniform please go onto School Money. Please click on the link below.
Ranelagh School Unifom
- Navy blue pinafore dress, skirt, trousers, shorts, blue summer dress or shalwar kameeze, hijab (if worn in navy only).
- Navy blue jumper, cardigan or fleece.
- White shirt or white polo shirt.
- Black/ Navy blue jogging bottoms, leggings or shorts.
- White T-shirt/ sweatshirts.
- Black shoes or sandals with straps.
- Pupils need a Ranelagh Primary school book bag as well as a draw straing P.E. bag (both are available from the office).
Due to health and safety reasons the school enforces a strict jewellery code. The only items of jewellery that are accepted are small studs or small sleepers and watches, no hoops are allowed. If children are wearing inappropriate jewellery they will be asked to remove it.
The school cannot accept any responsibility for any jewellery that is lost or damaged.